Welcome back to “Bosco’s Bets” presented by the good people at OddsShark.com. As you should probably already know, OddsShark.com is THE spot for trends, odds, and articles related to gambling. Everything from ATS trends, to team history, OddsShark.com has you covered.
HUGE weekend ahead. Final Four , Opening Day, NBA and NHL games with playoff implications, and for guys like Nate & the 6,500 Mongos standing outside Radio City the other night – WrestleMania is Sunday.
Let’s get right into it …
All odds and trends on tonight’s games can be found here via OddsShark.com
Some notes :
-Golden State goes for win #69 versus Boston , and even a respectable Boston team is still catching 12 points on the road versus Golden State.
– My man Stephen Campbell points out a smart wager trend wise is The Cavs. He writes : ” The Cleveland Cavaliers and Atlanta Hawks could very likely meet in the postseason, but before they get there they’ll face off at Philips Arena tonight. The Cavs have held a major edge in this series, going 5-0 SU and 4-1 ATS in the last five meetings between the Eastern Conference foes. ”
-Huge public money on the UNDER 212.5 Sacramento vs Miami. 92% of public money on the under.
– 5 games listed tonight. Minnesota vs Detroit, Boston vs St.Louis, Chicago vs Winnipeg, Washington vs Colorado, and Vancouver vs Anaheim.
-Full odds here
– Current odds aren’t yet listed. However OddsShark.com does have pitching match ups for all the Opening Day games. Full list here. As it gets closer to game time, be sure to hit them up for the best trends etc.
-If you haven’t yet placed a World Series future, or a Pennant future, or even a Division future here’s the current odds.
– If you can’t make up your mind, OddsShark.com staff was kind enough to give us their predictions. Everyone but Jon Campbell should consider themselves in my dog house, as only Campbell picked the Mets to win the Pennant and World Series.
-For you guys who love Over/Unders Andrew Avery breaksdown which teams historically are smart wagers specifically in April. Really good stuff can be found here.
-UNC and Nova are favored in the semi final match ups. Full odds.
-UNC is a major favorite on the current future odds on each team to win the National Title. Justin Hartling breaks down the full odds here .
– Nova- Oklahoma full game breakdown is here via OddsShark.com
-Syracuse-UNC full game breakdown is here via OddsShark.com
-For all you Mongos out there , and Nate. Here’s your WrestleMania odds. Justin Hartling gives his predictions as well.
Guest Picks with Jared Carrabis
Major League Baseball Over/Under Win Totals
I will be the first to admit, there’s few things better than stepping off the beach at 3:30 on a Summer Sunday and walking right up to the bar for a 4pm first pitch accompanied by a nice dinner before packing up the car and heading back home for the weekend. Same goes for a week night out by the pool with the game on the radio. As Terence Mann once said, ” This field, this game: it’s a part of our past, Ray. It reminds of us of all that once was good and it could be again.”
Baseball in it’s purest form is a beautiful beautiful thing. And I will watch, and analyze just like everyone out there. However when it comes to capping, I cannot claim to be an expert. Lucky for the Rico Riders (and the mutants who just read this to scroll to the bottom and comment negative things) , “I know a guy.” That guy happens to be Barstool’s resident baseball expert Jared Carrabis.
Jared has given predictions on a few teams Over/Under win totals. For those of you not familiar, here’s the list of Total Wins for each MLB team per OddsShark.com.
Here’s what he’s got :
Last Week : 0-1
Total Record of featured “Bosco Bets” picks : 30-25-3 YTD
CFB YTD: +31.15 units College Football 2015-2016 Season, 183-152-7 (+15.8 units) Regular season College Basketball via Twitter, +10 units in the NCAA Tournament. For all stats and trends check out OddsShark.com & follow @Rico_Bosco on twitter for all my other picks, NCAA Tournament analysis , Bachelor breakdowns , birthday wishes to Mike Francesa, questions, all things floral hats, admiration of D’Jais, and overall entertainment.