Back at it. Another spring weekend, another 3 days loaded with sports. If you haven’t learned yet, OddsShark.com is the spot for all your trends,match up previews, and analysis.
Given how many Stoolies are from Boston, here’s a deeper look into that Celtics game tonight :
Remember, OddsShark.com has similar breakdowns to this one, for every game on the board. Just click Match Up or Preview on their page.
– The Islanders Panthers series has been very exciting and notched up at 2-2, so let’s dive into that one a little deeper, courtesy of OddsShark.com
-Other NHL Notes :
– Joe Osborne warns Wild backers just how good The Stars have been at home in this column.
-Andrew Avery points out, the home ice has been way less friendly to The Kings given the trends.
-Full slate of games as usual tonight. For the odds click here.
– While reading OddsShark.com, plenty of trends starting to jump out when looking at which MLB games to wager on. Here’s a few for you to win some more cash for Arizona Iced Teas :
– Joe Osborne does a great job pointing out King Felix’s dominance versus the Angels last season. He is on the hill once again tonight.
My favorite nugget : King Felix went 3-1 with 43 K’s and a 1.80 ERA in 40 IP. Even better, when pitching at Angels Stadium, the location of tonight’s game, Hernandez had a 1.42 ERA while striking out 22 batters in 19 innings of work.
-Sonny Gray (A’s) and Aaaron Sanchez (Blue Jays) is the pitching match up to watch tonight, here’s the trends on that one :
– Justin Hartling confirms what anyone with eyes has already been watching this season, The Cubs are pounding people.
I enjoyed this one : Kris Bryant is 4-10 with two homers versus The Reds this season.
– My guy Justin Hartling has you covered here.
On the horizon :
– Odds have been posted on The Derby. Check here.
– The favorite is Nyquist, Mike Dempsey has a rundown of what you need to know about him.
-The plan is to have an interview with horse
expert owner Dave Portnoy about the Derby the week of and feature it in the column. Should be a lot of fun, stay tuned.
Have a great weekend everyone, pulling huge for my friend Hank’s Celtics.
CFB YTD: +31.15 units College Football 2015-2016 Season, 183-152-7 (+15.8 units) Regular season College Basketball via Twitter, +7.7 units in the NCAA Tournament. For all stats and trends check out OddsShark.com & follow @Rico_Bosco on twitter for picks, birthday wishes to Mike Francesa, questions, all things floral hats, admiration of D’Jais, and overall entertainment.