- A Wild Wild Card Weekend. We start with the fastest 2 minutes (2:27 – 6:20).
– The Bills Texans game was absolutely insane and Josh Allen was equal parts electric and crazy (6:20 – 21:19).
– The Patriots lose and people are asking if this is the end (21:19 – 43:17). Saints lose a shocker and Kirk Cousins gets his signature win (43:17 – 53:46).
– Jadaveon Clowney cheap shots Carson Wentz and Russ Wilson keeps the Seahawks season alive (53:46 -61:02).
– Who’s back of the week including documentaries and a review of “Dont Fuck With Cats” coming Wednesday (61:02 – 70:57).
– We call Kyle Long who retired on Sunday night to find out what a freshly retired Football Player thinks .
– Jason Garrett is finally fired, we think. And Hank does Soggy Sorrows for the Patriots loss (83:40).